By John Long,Bob Gaines
With greater than a hundred full-color photographs and special captions displaying tips to create secure and easy rock-climbing anchoring structures, this can be a take-to-the-crag spouse publication to our huge-selling Climbing Anchors.
Designed for speedy use via climbers on website, this booklet indicates the right way to effectively position and configure average anchors, passive chocks, mechanical chocks, mounted equipment, knots, belay anchors, toprope anchors and rappel anchors. This box consultant is modern with the fundamental wisdom each climber can rely on.
Read Online or Download Climbing Anchors Field Guide (How To Climb Series) PDF
Similar hiking & camping books
The Flat Tops desolate tract sector is exclusive, a excessive plateau at 11,000 toes. Its approximately flat floor is roofed with woodlands and alpine meadows, pockmarked with enormous quantities of lakes and tired through mountain streams. The desolate tract is accessed via a community of trails for hikers and horseback riders alike. A customer might spend a whole season right here and never see all of this outstanding barren region.
Summertime stories of Camp Cory are awash in hot emotion. From the Reveille bugle at the beginning gentle to faucets within the night, these days have been the very best. Skippering a K-boat on cool Keuka Lake. foolish songs and skits played into the evening. The boundless nature of real friendship. it truly is demanding to provide an explanation for precisely why that point is so certain, the way it adjustments lives eternally.
Get within the outdoor with much much less attempt. Freezer Bag Cooking™ (FBC) is a mode of out of doors cooking that simplifies the open air meal to its necessities, by utilizing easy materials and strategies to supply a light-weight, effortless and nice tasting meal. locate inside:•Cooking Methods•Gear & Tools•Animal Safety225+ Recipes:•Breakfast•Lunch•Dinner•Salads & Vegetables•Soups•Burritos & wraps•Dehydrator Specials•Trail Desserts•Mixes & SeasoningsMay your trails be delicate & you haven't any soiled dishes.
Even if you are a curious vacationer or a neighborhood heritage buff, this guidebook includes all of the instruments you will have to discover the center of Dixie's background. From ruins to battlefields, all of the forty featured hikes comes with worthy maps and instructions, in addition to a delicately researched influence of the path, and a accomplished consultant to the area's traditional and human historical past.
- Plan & Go | High Sierra Trail: All you need to know to complete the Sierra Nevada's best kept secret (Plan & Go Hiking)
- Hiking the Selway-Bitterroot Wilderness (Regional Hiking Series)
- Hiking the White Mountains: A Guide to New Hampshire's Best Hiking Adventures (Regional Hiking Series)
- Hiking North Carolina's National Forests: 50 Can't-Miss Trail Adventures in the Pisgah, Nantahala, Uwharrie, and Croatan National Forests (Southern Gateways Guides)
- Best Rail Trails California: More Than 70 Rail Trails Throughout the State (Best Rail Trails Series)
- Horses, Hitches, and Rocky Trails: The Original Guide to Packing, Camping, and Getting Along with the Wilderness
Additional info for Climbing Anchors Field Guide (How To Climb Series)