By Omar Faiz,Simon Blackburn,David Moffat
Anatomy at a Glance:
- Addresses the fundamental options of anatomy in an hugely visible, easy-to-remember way
- Features new chapters outlining anatomical terminology and uncomplicated embryology
- Includes extra insurance of imaging suggestions resembling CT and MRI
- Offers unfastened on-line flashcards for self-assessment and revision at www.wiley.com/go/anatomyataglance
To discover extra concerning the at a Glance sequence, please stopover at www.ataglanceseries.com
Read or Download Anatomy at a Glance PDF
Best anatomy books
Utilizing dynamic visuals and kinesthetic routines, sensible Anatomy is helping readers discover and comprehend the buildings, areas, and layers of the physique, from bones to ligaments to superficial and deep muscle tissues. Muscle profiles point out starting place, insertion, and innervation issues whereas step by step directions educate powerful bone and muscle palpation.
This diagrammatic Atlas is a accomplished e-book that geared toward simplifying the anatomy of the orbit and eyeball for postgraduate scholars of ophthalmology. It offers the required information of anatomy hugely wanted for this surgical forte. The authors, as professors of anatomy, felt the educational accountability to provide their anatomical wisdom and event at the orbit and eye within the type of 1000s of diagrams to facilitate knowing this hard topic, conserving in brain that undergraduate scholars didn't get sufficient instructing at the info of the topic.
Hematology and Coagulation is a transparent and easy-to-read presentation of center themes and exact case reviews that illustrate the appliance of hematopathology wisdom to daily sufferer care. for you to succeed, in addition to to cross the yank Board of Pathology exam, all pathology citizens should have a great command of hematopathology, together with the not easy issues of hematology and coagulation.
The supplementations: Chemistry, body structure, Pathology, quantity I emphasizes the chemical, physiological, and pathological facets of supplements. This quantity comprises 4 chapters. every one bankruptcy discusses the vitamin's nomenclature, commercial coaching, biogenesis, prevalence in meals, results of its deficiency, and metabolism.
- Bone-Implant Interface in Orthopedic Surgery: Basic Science to Clinical Applications
- Proteins of the Cerebrospinal Fluid: Analysis & Interpretation in the Diagnosis and Treatment of Neurological Disease
- An Introduction to Cardiac Electrophysiology
- Molecular Pathology in Clinical Practice
Additional info for Anatomy at a Glance